Bankrolling Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leaderboard Champion
September - billyworks
October - billyworks
January - kendiernest
April - snug25
Carbon Poker Affiliate
Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [August Update] Cp_badbeat_125x125
Full Rush Poker Affiliate

Full Tilt Affiliate
Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Stars Affiliate

promo code: stars600
Ultimate Bet Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Absolute Poker Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Free Web Counters
Unique Visitors

Website Hit Counters
Website Views

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [August Update]

Go down

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [August Update] Empty Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [August Update]

July started to be worth month for me so far in this challenge. My peak loss was about $98, but the last 3 days in July were great! I made about $70 by making 3 final tables in two days. (See the wins column). I ended the month still down, but very manageable.

August started out with the "biggest bonus in history" promotion on Full Tilt. Basically, you have a month to get 1667 FTP points and FT will give you a $100 bonus. Judging from my previous FTP points I've been accumulating, I would never make anywhere near that amount. Because of that, I've decided to go back to the cash tables.

Before this month, I was about $40 down for the year at cash games and to my focus away from playing cash games and worked more on 9-man sngs. I've developed a new cash game strategy (See cash game thread for details) that has proven successful so far. I went on an 8 day profit session streak an won back about $25. The road is still long though, I've only unlocked about $8 in bonus money, but every little bit helps.

I've also been playing a lot more 3.30 KO tournaments. I like the idea to covering some of my buy-in cost by KO'ing another player, but the strategies are a little different (I'm sure I'll write an article on this subject).

Start of Month: $355.71
End of Month: $339.70 Sad

Last edited by chapstick on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bankrollingpoker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [August Update] :: Comments

KEVINfromHB

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 am by KEVINfromHB

Keep up the good work. My bank roll this mont has gone down about 10 dollars, which is managiable, so I understand your pain. We can nevr expect to win every time, but we just have to keep the losses to a level we can afford.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:49 am by arrytus

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by arrytus on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm by Admin

So far, I've made about $10 from the bonus. They don't release the bonus money until 30 days after you start. I've gotten away from cash games, but I'm gonna go back to it. I'm still up for the so far, so that's a good thing. I'm still looking for a major win this month. I won a a freeroll that I donated 2 the site, so it doesn't count. But... A win's a win!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down