Bankrolling Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leaderboard Champion
September - billyworks
October - billyworks
January - kendiernest
April - snug25
Carbon Poker Affiliate
09/10/09 - Bankrolling Poker Sept. Newsletter (New FT tourneys added) Cp_badbeat_125x125
Full Rush Poker Affiliate

Full Tilt Affiliate
Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Stars Affiliate

promo code: stars600
Ultimate Bet Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Absolute Poker Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Free Web Counters
Unique Visitors

Website Hit Counters
Website Views

09/10/09 - Bankrolling Poker Sept. Newsletter (New FT tourneys added)

Go down

09/10/09 - Bankrolling Poker Sept. Newsletter (New FT tourneys added) Empty 09/10/09 - Bankrolling Poker Sept. Newsletter (New FT tourneys added)

Hello Bankrollers!

Below are the September Events...

The September Bankrolling Poker Leaderboard (each Sat. in Sept. @ 15:00 on Full Rush Poker)
The 9/5 Full Rush freeroll had 51 entrants with Romulus1 taking the lead in points with 1st place finish. The current status of the September leaderboard is located HERE. The passwords for the 9/12 and 9/19 are now posted in the "Freeroll Tournaments" thread. Remember, the top 10 points leaders will play in a $50 freeroll on Full Rush Poker on 9/27 @ 15:00.

Admin's Take 2 promotion blog
I have signed up for Full Tilt Poker Take 2 Promotion and I am blogging about my daily progress and providing my strategy to receive the $50 bonus with the minimum amount of effort and funds. It's not too late to get started and earn some extra cash. Check out the Take 2 blog HERE.

Bankrolling Poker Kicking KO Buy-in Event on Full Tilt
The buy-in for this event will be $1.50 +$0.50 with $0.50 for each KO on 9/26 @ 18:00. My goal is to get at least 1 pro in order to give all of the members a chance to win a FT T-Shirt! The password is now posted in the 9/26/09 Buy-In Tournaments thread.

Something For Everyone Freeroll Event on Full Tilt
This $25 freeroll will be held on 9/27 @ 18:00. This is a "Special Events" freeroll, which means that you have to meet one of the simple requirements to receive the password. You can CHAT, POST, LEADERBOARD FREEROLL, BUY-IN, PLAY CHIP SAT., OFC (IF AVAILABLE) into this freeroll, or just find the password hidden on the site! It's totally up to you! Details are located in the 9/27/09 Freeroll Tournaments post.

That should just about cover the September events here at Bankrolling Poker.

See you at the tables!

Bankrolling Poker Admin
www.bankrollingpoker.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bankrollingpoker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

09/10/09 - Bankrolling Poker Sept. Newsletter (New FT tourneys added) :: Comments

GoneGreedy

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm by GoneGreedy

you did the leaderboard thing with full rush lol, im surprised i still got a bankroll there Razz

Back to top Go down

FullTiltOwns123

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 pm by FullTiltOwns123

GoneGreedy wrote:you did the leaderboard thing with full rush lol, im surprised i still got a bankroll there Razz
Im not surprised. Your a good player! Build that up GG.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down