Bankrolling Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leaderboard Champion
September - billyworks
October - billyworks
January - kendiernest
April - snug25
Carbon Poker Affiliate
Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [April 2010 Update] Cp_badbeat_125x125
Full Rush Poker Affiliate

Full Tilt Affiliate
Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker
Poker Stars Affiliate

promo code: stars600
Ultimate Bet Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
Absolute Poker Affiliate
Play online poker with thousands of real people for FREE
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Free Web Counters
Unique Visitors

Website Hit Counters
Website Views

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [April 2010 Update]

Go down

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [April 2010 Update] Empty Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [April 2010 Update]

I've been really lazy to keep everyone updated on my progress... but since I've won recently and people are starting to ask. I'll provide a long overdue update. My bankroll hasn't actually changed from the Sept-Oct update (go read to find out) That is mostly due to the fact that I really only play on the weekends now. But I've continued to follow proper BRM. I came in 6th in a $3.30 rebuy and won about $700. Now, based on that win. I'm able to play $24 dollar games (I'm close to being able to play $26 games, but not quite there yet, so until then, I've decided to play $26 sats.) I've also moved up to $22 - 9 man sng's but I'm 0 for 3 so far so I stopped for the moment. I'm not quite used to losing $60+ in a day yet... Sad I've also taken a little focus away from this challenge to play the FT step sng's... (which I'm talking about in "General Blogs")

I'm currently in the process of looking for good MTTs to play at this level, but it appears that I'll basically be playing the same $10 games until i can get to the $26 level and the payouts for the $26 MTT level seems to be just about the same, but with less people. But on a good note, I'll play my first official (non staked) double deuce! I plan to also play in the MiniFtops that are coming up. We'll see how things go...

NOW... I'm not sure if anyone are actually reading these, so if you want me to post updates more often, COMMENT!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bankrollingpoker.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Admin's Bankroll Challenge! - [April 2010 Update] :: Comments

nancy221

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm by nancy221

Here's a comment for ya....WE LOVE YOU ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv

Back to top Go down

tazer11

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm by tazer11

Always reading sir Very Happy

Back to top Go down

GoneGreedy

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 pm by GoneGreedy

dude i'll totally destroy the $22 9 man sng's lol

you didn't say how much your bankroll is at... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

FullTiltOwns123

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:16 pm by FullTiltOwns123

Good job on the $700+ win. I'm glad that made more openings for your game. I hope you start winning some money again and I hope you find the right tournaments to play. Good luck Admin and I look forward to reading your articles.

Back to top Go down

moemtg

Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 am by moemtg

Good to get the long over-due update... One question... these FR's you host... doesn't that dip considerably into your BR??? Especially the 4/20 games ($100 in all)

Peace Out,
Moe

P.S. Keep up that good work my man!

Back to top Go down

tazer11

Post Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:28 am by tazer11

These FR's are hosted with the sites money... The 4/20 FR's were made possible by 42oweee. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

djkismet

Post Tue May 04, 2010 5:48 pm by djkismet

so im taking the challenge too..... but i already have a penny in my BR lol left over from bad brm lol

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Tue May 04, 2010 6:08 pm by Admin

I keep track of the site funds separately. What does hurt the challenge is my freeroll play. I donate all of my freeroll winning to the site, but my logic is that under normal conditions, I wouldn't play freerolls at this point anyways. I also play to stake more, that may dip into my funds, but I plan to use the site funds for that as well.

Back to top Go down

freerollbird

Post Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm by freerollbird

Yup keep us posted always want to hear good progress, and fergy says step down a level if you have too, right?. Freerollbird

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down